Our online educational sessions are hosted by industry leaders and special guests. We cover a wide variety of topics to ensure your board has the resources they need to govern effectively. Board members appreciate the option to access this platform for many reasons:
- View and listen to webinars online from the comfort of your own computer
- No travel expense required or time away from work.
- Year-round access allows for revisiting content if needed.
- Content on State Mandated Requirements for: Governance, Finance & Employment Law
- One-hour of governance coaching included with the purchase of the webinar series.
- Series includes templates presented in webinars.
- Webinar series is complimentary for CharterSource board management software clients
Board Basics Series:
- Employment Law
- New Board Member Basics
- Practices of High Performing Boards
- Open Meeting Law
- Budget Basics
COMING SOON: Board Infrastructure Series:
- Charter School Facilities Part 1 *
- Charter School Facilities Part 2 *
- Creating an Affiliated Building Company
- Performance Review Process
- Succession Planning: Why It Matters
- Why Developing A Board Liaison Role is Valuable
Purchase the Board Basics Series and get a preview of the Board Infrastructure Series. This preview is free until January 15th, 2019. *Preview includes Facilities Part 1 and 2 webinars.
Subscribe for your entire board and leadership team:
When you subscribe, you have unlimited streaming access to all current webinars, as well as any additions throughout the year (including sample documents and one hour of coaching).
- Click on Get Started button
- Register for your entire board and team; pay annual fee of $500
- You will receive two emails: confirmation of purchase expiring in 365 days and an email with a special code.
- Provide code and link to your team members which will give them access to their personal training portal.
- Contact bfinch@CharterSource.org to connect for 1 hour of coaching; expires within 365 days.
- School Leader/Board Chair will acquire the Board Webinar Series for entire team.
- School Leader/Board Chair will send link and code for access.
- Watch our webinars anytime 24/7 within 365 days including ability to pause and return at your convenience.
- Listen from any device including your computer, phone or iPad.
- Certificate of completion available upon request.
The presentation, materials and content of these Webinars are presented for the educational use of each paying customer. Any reproduction, rebroadcast or reselling of these webinars, or the content contained within, without the expressed written consent of CharterSource or webinar partners is strictly prohibited. The Webinar Series is not and should not be considered legal advice. Consult your school attorney for any legal matter of concern.
Please contact us if you have any questions.