Our online educational sessions are hosted by industry leaders and special guests. We cover a wide variety of topics to ensure your board has the resources they need to govern effectively. Board members appreciate the option to access this platform for many reasons:
- View and listen to webinars online from the comfort of your own computer
- No travel expense required or time away from work.
- Year-round access allows for revisiting content if needed.
- Content on State Mandated Requirements for: Governance, Finance & Employment Law
- One-hour of governance coaching included with the purchase of the webinar series.
- Series includes templates presented in webinars.
- Webinar series is complimentary for CharterSource board management software clients
Board Basics Series:
- New Board Member Basics (Governance)
- Practices of High Performing Boards (Governance)
- HR/Employment Law for Board Members (December, 2017)
- Charter School Budget Basics
- Top Pitfalls of Minnesota Open Meeting Law
- Creating an Affiliated Building Company
Rent the Webinar Series for your entire board.
When you rent our series, you have unlimited streaming access to all current videos on that series page, as well as any future videos that get added throughout the year (including bonus content and 1 hour of governance coaching). Annual Fee Per School Board: $500
- Click on Get Started button
- Register for your entire school board; pay annual fee of $500
- You will receive two emails: confirmation of purchase expiring in 365 days and an email with a special code for your board members.
- Provide code and link to board members which provides them with a personal training portal.
- Contact bfinch@CharterSource.org to receive 1 hour of governance coaching; expires within 365 days.
- School Leader/Board Chair will acquire the Board Webinar Series for entire board.
- School Leader/Board Chair will send link and code for board member access.
- Watch six webinars anytime 24/7 within 365 days including ability to pause and return at your convenience.
- Listen from any device including your computer, phone or iPad.
- Certificate of completion available upon request.
The presentation, materials and content of these Webinars are presented for the educational use of each paying customer. Any reproduction, rebroadcast or reselling of these webinars, or the content contained within, without the expressed written consent of CharterSource or webinar partners is strictly prohibited. The Webinar Series is not and should not be considered legal advice. Consult your school attorney for any legal matter of concern.
Please contact us if you have any questions.