We understand how boards work and how to help boards operate more efficiently and effectively. Our partnership with Board Effect provides a board management portal to simplify and minimize board logistics. It provides the features and functionality you need in a highly secured platform with unlimited 24/7 support.
For more information, please contact us.
Elevate Your Organization’s Performance
BoardEffect board management software drives efficiency, effectiveness and engagement among board directors, executives and administrators.
More than 2,000 leading organizations use BoardEffect to manage board-related information online and advance the work of their boards. Educational institutions, hospitals and healthcare systems, nonprofits, foundations, government entities, companies and many others leverage BoardEffect to support the dynamic, nuanced, critically important work of governing bodies.
Designed around the Work of Boards
The work of boards is complex, demanding, and high-stakes. It is also cyclical in nature. Boards convene on a regular meeting cycle, deliver on a recurring set of annual responsibilities, and continuously work to refresh and strengthen themselves as strategic assets to the organizations they serve. These represent three different operating cycles, each with its own pace and components. The functionality and workflows of BoardEffect have been designed to support boards as they manage the responsibilities inherent within these demanding, interdependent, and mission critical cycles. Key capabilities include: dynamic agendas, one-click board books, flexible work spaces, collaborative scheduling, customizable security and permissions, and personalized dashboards.
Your Mission. Our Solution.
A high-performing board of directors can be an educational institution’s most valuable asset. Contact us to learn more about how BoardEﬀect can help your board leverage technology to support the full range of responsibilities of board governance.
“As a volunteer, I appreciate the school adopting a very professional tool. It makes me more accountable because you know where the documents, the schedule and the meeting materials are located. There are no excuses for not being prepared and it is very easy to navigate.”
-Finance Committee Member
“This has saved me an enormous amount of time and paper! Board members greatly appreciate how organized we are in delivering board material.”
-Admin at School
I wanted to send a quick note and tell you how much I like BoardEffect. It is so easy to use and has been very helpful in communicating with the board? Thank you so much for your work on this project.
-Gina Walraff, CFO, Mounds Park Academy
CharterSource Portal Perks:
- Systems Management – one sign-in experience to manage board systems including assembling board books, skills assessment, leader performance review, training, and board self-assessment
- Board Training – our Board Webinar Series features over 25 webinars including state-mandated training with a tracking system for compliance reporting
- Administrator CEU Credits – approved provider by the Board of School Administrators
- Board Chats – virtual board and leader peer discussions featuring local experts
- Discount on Peer Learning Communities – discount on programming for our New Board Chair, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Series and Operations Leadership Program
- Resource Library Access – board templates, leader and board evaluation processes, sample dashboards, and guiding board frameworks
- Policy Learning Lab and Library – over 250 sample policies including the opportunity to build out automation of review process
- Governance Support: 10 hours of board governance phone and email support annually
- Technology Support: 800# board portal technical support available 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week
- Discount on training and governance assessments
- Multiple Platforms: Available on multiple platforms from your phone, laptop, or desktop. Secure, easy-to-use and mobile