You are here: / / BB&T Capital Markets
BB&T Capital Markets has helped charter schools throughout the U.S. build and achieve success, and we are working hard in Minnesota too. Ranked No. 1 in charter school financing for two consecutive years, we are honored to have an important role in such a noble cause – helping our clients educate the next generation. BB&T is firmly committed to the charter school space, and our bankers can help you navigate the toughest financial challenges to make your financing manageable and successful.
About Capital Markets Charter School
– Industry-leading team that has closed 56 charter school financings totaling more than $1.43 billion of par amount since 2013
– Dedicated team of 11 bankers
Extensive financing platform includes:
– Tax-exempt and taxable bond debt
– Retail and institutional placements
– Private placements and bank placements
– Lines of credit and construction loans
– New market tax credits
Extensive bond distribution platform ensures clients have access to the lowest cost of funds possible
Please reach out to Maggie Caschette at 303-305-5760 or MCaschette@BBandTCM.com
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Pandemic: Learn more about our Board Webinar training and additional pandemic resources.