You are here: / / BB&T Capital Markets
BB&T Capital Markets has helped charter schools throughout the U.S. build and achieve success, and we are working hard in Minnesota too. Ranked No. 1 in charter school financing for two consecutive years, we are honored to have an important role in such a noble cause – helping our clients educate the next generation. BB&T is firmly committed to the charter school space, and our bankers can help you navigate the toughest financial challenges to make your financing manageable and successful.
About Capital Markets Charter School
– Industry-leading team that has closed 56 charter school financings totaling more than $1.43 billion of par amount since 2013
– Dedicated team of 11 bankers
Extensive financing platform includes:
– Tax-exempt and taxable bond debt
– Retail and institutional placements
– Private placements and bank placements
– Lines of credit and construction loans
– New market tax credits
Extensive bond distribution platform ensures clients have access to the lowest cost of funds possible
Please reach out to Maggie Caschette at 303-305-5760 or MCaschette@BBandTCM.com
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
We provide the foundational skills and tools to ignite continuous systemic improvement.